8.13.2012

INSTA WEEK

Last week was ridiculous. Here's why: I hosted an event at the Mondrian Hotel in Soho, I attended a Silent Disco (hosted by Gawker), explored the Brooklyn Botanic Garden's, my grandma was rushed to the hospital (she's okay now), I celebrated my other grandma's 80th birthday, shopped for hours around Soho (well that's just normal), and my best friend's puppy went missing for over 24 hours (we found her thank god). So yea, you could say I'm ready for a new week! TGIM(monday). Never thought I'd say that. 


3 comments:

  1. omg THANK GOD you found her. I've been waiting for this update ... <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. crazy week..love the short suit, where is it from?

    brynmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so these black nails with golden stripe are yours. And I wondered who is the lucky owner since the photo wasn`t credited (as usual). they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!