7.27.2012

Walter Baker Event


















Last night was the Walter Baker ECommerse Launch and Resort Collection preview event I hosted at Mister H. I wore a white leather peplum top, and red leather shorts that are both pieces from Walter Baker Resort. It was such a great turnout, and I'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed the "WeWoreWhat" a.k.a a drink named just for me at the event! Get ready because Walter Baker's website (here) is launching in less than 24 hours, and trust me, you will LOVE this stuff guys.

some photos by Hallie Geller (others by me)

5 comments:

  1. love your peplum top!!
    xo

    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to see the rest! Already loving those shorts, and I'm sure more pictures with just solidify that. The zipper detail in its extension from the hemline to the belt line is terribly cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This peplum top is PERFECTION. You look beautiful xx

    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peplum top is beautiful on you. C, x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. peplum and leather? looks fantastic

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!