7.19.2012

Retro Threads



Wearing: Vintage Blouse | American Apparel Shorts | Storets Rings | Dolce Vita Loafers

If any online shopping site does it right, it's Storets. The online boutique is a collective of pieces by Korean independent designers, and is worn by some of the top bloggers we all know and love (I happen to love their shoes). On-trend fashion that's affordable and unique... not much more you can ask for. They kind of remind me of two stores here in NYC, PinkyYotto and Think Closet. Both are also Korean designer based and there's usually only one of each piece. You go Korean fashion! 

6 comments:

  1. I love this. The top is so cute and everything combines for such a great look. I'll have to check out that site because I'm loving those rings.

    - Shannon
    www.shannonsometimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that an elephant on your wrist?? If so, well done.

    Blog looks great - photos seem super high quality lately. purrty jealous.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing I love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those shoes!!!! Such a great pop of color! x

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!