3.28.2012

Dressing Up



Wearing: The Addison Story Dress | Vintage Jacket - Similar | ASOS Cuffs

So even though this look kind of goes against my personal style, I freaking love it. I never go for that girly "pretty" look, but the colors on this dress were just too amazing to resist. I mean I did put some armor on (using my cuffs) just to add a little edge. How sick are these pictures though?!
Today I am so crazy busy packing for Aruba and doing some last minute shopping. On my list is the new Zara flagship store and H&M for some inexpensive bikinis. Ugh bikinis, not sure if I'm beach body ready just yet.

Question - should I do a blog post on all the sunglasses I wear? Anyone...anyone...


8 comments:

  1. Love this dress, the back details are so coool! definitely do a sunglasses post, i would love to see where you find them all!
    in dramatic fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! what a dress.. I am in love. :D I'm emailing you my adress in case you decide you want me to have it, lol :)

    sure, do a post on the sunglasses! :) I'm in! :)

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress. You look gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! definitely a post on sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that dress. it's so amazing and i love that color on you!
    definitely makes your skin pop!

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stone contrasted w/ the dress is gorgeous.

    Ay for sunglasses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you wearing Kolhapuri chappals? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes to all the sunglasses! I love them all, esp the aviator style one! -Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!