10.18.2012

Style & the Gang: Nine West



Wearing: Zara Skirt | Necessary Clothing Top | Nine West Malachi Booties (c/o) | Rebecca Minkoff Necklace (c/o)

Last week a few of my blogger friends and I were asked to re-create Nine West's Fall Campaign, Nine & The GangThe theme of our gang was "rocker" which was so on point with my personal style and got me really excited for this shoot. Serena, Kelsey, Christine and I took to the streets of the Meatpacking District to re-create this epic campaign. I'm loving my Nine West Malachi booties because of they're edgy look and trust me - they're so comfortable. Your turn to share your gang photos on Instagram or Twitter by tagging @NineWest with the hashtag #NineAndTheGang. Cool thing is, you can win free shoes for all your friends - official rules here. OH - and watch the video above!!

pics by John Herr


5 comments:

  1. Love these looks!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your friends have such great style!!

    -Sarah
    The Weekend Diary
    http://www.theweekenddiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, I love these images! You guys all look incredible!

    http://grey-buzz.blogspot.com
    @ohhmytash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of it. Especially the fact that they used Metric for the video. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!