6.14.2012

Top Knot




Wearing: Vintage Blouse - Similar | Alexander Wang Shorts | Topshop Boots - Similar

I seriously love these pictures a whole lot (can you tell from my new banner). From the scenery, to dramatic-vintage feel, it's just very cool. I never usually wear my hair up, let alone in a top bun, so this was a nice change for me. What do we think? Pretty refreshing not having to worry about your hair. 

So, I'm in the Hamptons for day two of this Rebecca Minkoff #RMmorningafter overnight at the StyleCaster mansion. Last night we ate, drank, danced, danced some more, and played dress up the way grown ups should (with the newest RM collection). Today should be a lot of fun - we have a FASHION SHOW coming up that Rebecca will be in herself! After that we'll be able to relax for a little pool time. Stay tuned via Twitter/Instagram for the fashion show.  


photos by Serena Goh


11 comments:

  1. These photos are so great, I love those shoes.

    Collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos are stunning, I love your shirt and the top knot.

    x
    www.shades-of-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top knot for the summer and denim shirts are super cool. Love this look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you fix your hair it looks really great! Your look seems very minimalistic and simple, but I wil l defenitly were it I tend to always wear denim shirts in the summer

    :))

    "Awkwardly Dancing: Fashion, Films, Photography and Music"
    http://awkwardlydancing.blogspot.mx

    Hope you may pass by my blog I've just made a new post! Saludos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos...love the boots and the hair bun
    NANCIEMWAI.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousJune 14, 2012

    These ARE great photos – love the look of new banner.

    Sea and Swank

    ReplyDelete
  7. The red brick background is great! Plus, your shoes, can I have them? :-)
    Ruby
    http://rubytuesdayloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little cowboy ankle boots rock! Love how they define the look's vibrant color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this look so much!
    Much simple than the others ;)
    xo

    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those ankle boots are amazing!
    Lovely outfit.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great with your hair up! And I love how this outfit is made up of simple pieces that come together in such a chic way! SO cute.

    -Erin-
    http://onetwosummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!