3.05.2012

Oh Monday




Wearing: Work Custom Pants | Sparkle&Fade Shirt | Remi & Emmy Bag | Deena&Ozzy Oxfords

Happy Monday - well - maybe it's not so happy, but add a little caffeine in your life and most of us are good to go. Notice the incredible scenery in these pics? This is my dads new house in Port Washington and oh yeah, that's his frisky/adorable puppy Duke. Notice duke, loving my Remi & Emmy bag just as much as I do.
So, this week you can expect a couple of street style posts (which I know I've been slacking on) and hopefully my new blog design will be ready to launch!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous scenery! Love the stripes!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to see the new design!!I really like your outfit!!
    Have a great week!
    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look--it's easy, simple while still looking cool-glam.
    Check out my blog, StyleSolutionsNYC.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit.. and I love the pics! what a cute dog, I have a boxer too! :)

    inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your striped blouse! Looks great paired with the simple white jumper. And the scenery is just gorgeous.

    xx maggie
    saltandleather

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit looks perfect :) Saw you at the Refinery29 style blogger contest. Hope you win! Your style is awesome! I'm from the Philippines, btw. Lol :)

    jadeserinabioneda.co.nr

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!