3.15.2012

Chino Town


Wearing: Mango Pants | H&M Top | F21 Necklace - Similar | Keds Sneakers | ASOS Bag - Similar

Today I took full advantage of this 70 degree weather, obviously. I stayed out of the subways and away from cabs, walking all over the city running errands and catching up with friends. My friend Jess and I took a long walk with her adorable puppy Izzy, sat at a coffee shop, tanned in the park, and well - did a little shopping. I really love these chino pants from Mango because they fit so well and hold their perfect shape well. I also love chino pants in general. But overall, Mango's spring collection is on point.

PS- yes I cut out the arms on this shirt myself, another self-explanatory DIY for ya. 


2 comments:

  1. Great look, with all these colours! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic. Love the DIY cut out top.
    xx, Micol

    http://themarcystop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!