2.29.2012

Born in the USA



Wearing: Work Custom Pants | H&M Tank | LF Blazer - Similar | Deena&Ozzy Oxfords

I had lunch in Meatpacking today after watching/supporting my man get a haircut at F.S.C - that's love right there. The cobblestone in this area of NYC makes it my favorite place to hang, eat, shop, and don't even get me started on the nightlife... I bought this white blazer I'm wearing from one of LF's many amazing seasonal sales last year, you can't really tell but it has shoulder pads which I love! I'm still on the hunt for some amazing leather pants so I can stop wearing the same pair all the time, ah. If you have any suggestions please comment!!



7 comments:

  1. you always look so cool! i just love your style :)

    I would love it if you got a minute to check out my blog :) inwithdnew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome outfit, think i got the same shirt, but i never wear it.
    especially love your pants! :)

    xx marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit!! I've been following you.Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    www.adelinaalexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. this outfit is so casual but cool, loving the blazer with the simple tee and leather pants :)


    CRYSTAL HEARTS VINTAGE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im confused. Iv'e been following this blog for over a week looking for the "we"...this blog should be called "danielle wore what"

    ReplyDelete
  6. great look - very cool. plus i just love white these days. makes me proud to be an American!

    Peter @ http://low--couture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What brand of you sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!